- UWCSEA – HS Summary of Student iLearn Results
Click on the above report to see an overview of student results for June 2015.
- Scan through the report to see the types of questions asked
- As a group pick one interesting question
- What stands out as an interesting result or pattern?
- What additional data would you like to collect to triangulate the findings?
Quantitative Tools and Ideas
International Research Collaborative (American School Bombay)
Digital Life and Learning Survey – 21st Century Learning HK
Clarity by BrightBytes – US based
Qualtrics Software Tools – Google Forms on Steroids !
Pivot Tables – ninja tricks for spreadsheets
Tableau Public – free data visualisation tool
Example Data and Surveys – UWCSEA
Examples of Qualitative Tools
- iLearn Interviews – teacher insights
- School Twitter Hashtags – #sisrocks, #uwclearn
- Departmental Toolkit examples – HS Math, HS English
- Primary School Learning Showcase [Google Slides]
Telling a story – example graphs